Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

still energized... :)

Getting ready for vacation & going to Zumba World convention... don't think I'm going to make my "visual or weight goal" for convention (hoping my back crease) the remains of my love handles went away... Yeah, I went from double handles to 1 remaining slight crease. or my 117lb. is going to happen... quite yet, but it's not all about the scale. As I'd mentioned in previous posts at 133lbs. (like since mid May) I've still been dropping inches & even bought a size 2 dress this past weekend! (I have yet to put it back on & post photos) going to post my symphony photos someday soon. Most of my clothes now are 4-6 so I'm solidly into that. Which has been far more than I've been able to accomplish in the past 6 years. So hey, 6 months is a very acceptable time to drop that so I couldn't be happier.  Can't wait until Zumba convention too. Guess that's it for now not much else new to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment