Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Who's ready for a Challenge?

Looking to see if anyone who's done the challenge before (90-120 days ago) is ready to take the challenge again? I'm looking to get a group of people taking the challenge! Start date of Wednesday, July 12th! Please send me a message if your interested. Looking to get motivation & it's always easier to do it as a group too! :) I'm looking forward to taking the challenge & realigning priorities. I also have a story regarding why our bodies DONT do it completely, but i'm not going to gross anyone out unless they ask & then I'll tell them it (if they choose). I'm now totally convinced after hearing that story that it's the right/healthy thing to do on a quarterly basis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the challenge with you (started already), but I do want to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete