Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 2~ SUN 1/30

8:40am- 1st morning fiber drink with 8-10oz of water mixed in (70). 1/2 pt blueberries (80) I wasn't hungry still but it says to eat about 30 min after taking it. 1/2 Spark (22) 53 min. of instructing & attending Zumba.(-400)
Snack Noon ~ Apple (80)
Lunch 1pm~ Salad, lettuce 2.5 cups (45) green olives w/ pimentos (50) HB egg (70) tomato (30) Smoked nova lox salmon (80) & Lite Italian dressing (25) avocado 1/2 (114) (596 so far)
3pm I feel full.
 No snacks not really hungry... 
6pm hungry & trying to figure out supper snack banana (105)
8:35pm eating: 1.8 pieces of Swai fish steamed. I put a little bit of  marinade on it. (200) 
frozen peas & fresh mushrooms (200) No butter & just a little of seasoning salt on it. I had a lot of peas & mushrooms about 2.5 cups. &  Uncle Ben's whole grain, white rice (150) dallop of mashed potato (couldn't stop myself (35) dessert~ grapes (68) total for the day (1354) (-400) (954). I feel full. I remembered to take my 3 herbal cleansing pills tonight & am off to bed 10:30pm.  Felt a little tired mid-afternoon but was uplifted by getting a few new clothing items on super clearance in smaller sizes. :) I also went to Goodwill & found some pants that tie up if they get too small. I had to put some items back at Kohl's as they were too big which made me very happy. Starting a put away too big clothes pile & need to get out my too small didn't fit pile in 2 weeks. I'm too busy next weekend to do it with Zumba Basic 2 certification. I also signed up for Zumba Toning cert. Feb. 20th too! Found out you can only certify for 2 classes in the 4 days as the Sat./Sun/ is all additional workshops & not certs. Only will have Zumba Gold aka. Zumba 101 which I hope to possibly get in March, Zumba Aqua (perfect for July in Orlando) and ZumbAtomic (kids Zumba) left.

2 comments:

  1. Was the fish good? I'm trying to eat fish 3 times/week, but I'm NOT crazy about any fish that tastes "fishy". So far, I've found that tilapia and mahi mahi are my favorites. In response to your question earlier, I want to try the grape spark and strawberry (if you have that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very delicious, we don't think that it was fishy tasting at all. I'd compare it to tilapia but better tasting. Grape I have they do have other flavors as well. They are listed under the "active" line and then you can use the drop down screen to see what flavors they have. I know I only have mandarin orange, fruit punch & cherry in the house. They have Strawberry flavored SLAM, but I currently don't have any in the house or plan on ordering any myself. I had worked in a strawberry field for a few years & still don't care for them very much after the OD on them years ago. They only have V16 (Caffeine free version) in Orange flavor. Yeah, I know I wish they had that in other flavors too. They have quite a few other products I'd like to try on there as well but don't want to get too much too fast right now until more orders start coming in. I will be getting the V16 in.

    ReplyDelete