Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

THU~1/27

had 3/4 cup fruit juice (apple raspberry) this morning. (60) & stopped by KT and got a roller bite (210) Don't think I'll need any salt for the rest of the week with the sodium in that... Spark this morning (45) 10am snack~ 1 bleu cheese stuffed olive (50)
12:15 Zumba 45 min Private teaching session (-300)~ talked bosses mom into a session today. ;)
1:20pm Lunch~ yogurt nonfat light triple berry torte (like the best flavor I've tasted yet!) (100) Oscar Mayer flatbread buffalo-style chicken ranch (310) Unfortunately, since it's processed the sodium was kinda up there. No snack not hungry...
5:35pm Instructing Zumba ~55min at SNAP Fitness. (-400)
Got my Advocare 24 day challenge in the mail & the distributor kit. :)
8:25pm Dinner 1.5 servings of Trader Joe's mushroom risotto (225), corn (single serve) again (80) (no corn for 10 days once I start the 10 day cleansing on Saturday... Same with milk  (skim & 1% choc mix)(180) will go bad 10 days from now, so had another glass tonight. Trader Joe's Mojito Salmon (310)
Not sure if I'll have room for dessert yet...Ok so dessert was a bust tried this 86% dark choc (125) I had 1 piece & don't know what possessed me to take the other square... taking the rest to work. That stuff didn't taste good. I'm sure someone will eat it there... or at least not make the same mistake as I did & buy it again. :(  (1795) (-700) approx. for exercise count. They say about 500-1,000 cal. an hour with Zumba I feel that the expenditures I've taken are on the low side 1,000 is a little too far on the extreme end I think. Which means the total count might be around 1,005 for the day. I'm just stuffed, never should have had that 2nd piece of choc & should have just thrown it away. Too late now it was down the hatch. I'm still thirsty so I'll drink some more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment