Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wed. 1/26

Feel good considering I got to bed unusually late last night. Took vitamins this morning, Drinking water. Not really hungry for breakfast, 90 cal. mint choc. granola bar, 9:20am.
hungry for lunch 12:22pm @ Bamboo House. Lunch portion of lemon grass, steamed shrimp (approx. 240 cal.) & brown rice (75 cal.), miso soup (36 cal.), & 1 piece tuna/avocado roll (70 cal), 1/2 of the rice, shrimp & veggies & brown rice (approx. 270 cal.)  went in a to-go container for lunch tomorrow.  Picked out the peppers which are just vile to me... not a picky eater is the ongoing joke from the hubby. Too spicy of a sauce so I scraped most of it off & left most on the plate. My bladder thanks me for not ingesting most of it. Really was good food, just wouldn't get that sauce again. I'm guessing about 420 calories with what I did eat for lunch. 4:22pm Mott's strawberry applesauce (90 cal). wish I had an Oreo instead which would have been the same calories. Noticed the HFCS in it. :P Oh well perhaps tomorrow.
 Lucky me, I still have York dark chocolate covered pretzels in the car. 5pm I had 1 (40 cal)
Did 1 hour of instructing Zumba in the Circuit at Curves in Holmen.(-400)
Then drove & instructed another hour of Zumba at Shake N' Shed fitness. (-500)
9pm 1 bean & beef burrito (300 cal) low fat sour cream dallop (30 cal) corn & light butter sauce serving (80 cal?) that's what I get for buying stuff at discount w/o packaging. Glass of skim & 1% choc milk (180 cal) blue berries (80 cal). Off to bed early tonight. Last night got too late blogging. 1,311 calories for the day. Great, well under the 2K recommended for normal people & still about 119 under 1,500 for dieting people. I currently still feel full at 10pm. Oh yeah, as for drinking I drink lots of water throughout the day so at least 2 qts. gets consumed I'm just not going to write it down as it's a total assumption that I'm doing that everyday if not more than that. The best news of the day, weighed my mid week on the same scale & got a good number of 159.0 :) now that made my day. I guess if you take off the exercise it would have been around (415) cal. for the day? That just doesn't seem right.

2 comments:

  1. The oreo would have been the same calories, but would it have been the same carb count? Also, would it have satisfied you as much? All in all, sounds like you had a good day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for carb count prob. not. The apple sauce was more food than an Oreo & it did taste good so I guess in the long run satisfaction the applesauce. I did get my choc fix with the York pretzel though. I'll be posting most of the day & then later after dinner most nights I hope.

    ReplyDelete