Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

FRI~1/28

Got my Advocare 24 day challenge in the mail yesterday. :) going to start it on Saturday as I still have some dairy in the house to wrap up or it will go bad 10 days from now. Took 2 omega 3's, & my regular multi. 1/2 cup juice (45) so that's gone now. 9:45am~1/2 grape spark packet (my fave flavor so far) (22)
& 10:20 I forgot to eat... yeah mark it on your calendar I actually forgot to eat breakfast until now, choc. swirl oatmeal bar (90) 1 cracker & spread cheese for snack (45)
Lunchtime12:15pm~ leftover shrimp & brown rice (220) 3/4 cup cottage cheese 4% (yeah, well it was a 25¢ deal) Usually, I do 1% I can't choke down skim cottage cheese (150)
Shake 'N Shed Zumba 5:15pm-6:15pm will assist with a few songs & then instruct Zumba "sculpting targeting" songs for 35 min from 6:25-7pm... don't have my toning cert. yet so I can't call it "Zumba Toning" until 2/20. Apparently, another class that no one shows up for. We're only going to take (-200) off as I didn't push it & took some mini breaks since I didn't do that many songs during the class up front. That & my legs & butt are still sore from yesterday.
9:10pm dinner. (single serve) again (80) I went to the store & found the calorie count (no corn for 10 days once I start the 10 day cleansing on Saturday... Same with milk  (skim & 1% choc mix)(180)  no fried foods so I'm having a naughty meal... some of this was left over from our failed NYE party we had bought some items for. The weather totally bombed everything out so well we have food that is good but not good for you in the house taking  up space. OK I was naughty... if your dieting you might want to skip this part... Tyson Anytizers chicken pepperoni minis 3 of them (200) 4 breaded mac & cheese bites (220) chicken glazed hot wings (440) Bleu cheese dressing (270)? quite a bit was still left on the plate then Stacy's "Tootsweet" Nicktador chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting. Not sure how many calories are in it... i'm guessing (200) as it wasn't like a jumbo cupcake or anything. Hope she might be able to comment on it & give a more exact caloric count on it. 2,162 total for the day (-200) 1,962 after taking off my exercise.
Thus still being under the 2000 for a normal diet, but not in the loss zone by any means. I was also stuffed stupid again after eating the above at least my stomach didn't hurt last night or today.

2 comments:

  1. So, just curious... what is Advocare? Will come back for the answer tomorrow... Got to do dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a brand of products like Shaklee or Mary Kay etc. But fitness, wellness & weight loss oriented products. Backed up by research & tested by 3rd party people. You can FB IM me if you would like to talk about them via phone too.
    www.advocare.com/11019398

    ReplyDelete