Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gearing up for the Advocare 24 day Challenge!

Pre-days to the 24 day challenge: advocare.com/11019398
Sunday~ 1/23 1 hour of Zumba with Wanda
Had my grape Spark this morning. Skipping the B-complex vitamin (all of that is in the Spark that I should need for the day) was pretty good ate healthy & a reasonable portion but it still was too much food... skipped dinner as I was too full & it was a late lunch.
Monday~1/24  20 min of Zumba with Jonathan before teaching 1 hour at Shake N' Shed
Still feeling pretty good took my B-complex but didn't need soda at all or feel the urge for it.
Eating habits were totally in check :) Still had a bit too much for dinner, but skipped dessert all day.
Tues~1/25 Had my grape Spark this morning 9am. Skipping the B-complex vitamin.
Same reason as above.... 8pm & no drag butt.
Breakfast 10am~ .5" slice of mini loaf zucchini bread & low fat margarine (thinly spread)
Lunch 12:10pm~ was a 420 cal. sandwich & yoplait light 100 cal. BBerry pie. :) snack 4pm~ 1 Double stuft Oreo. (70cal.) Nutritional value.. nilch i'm sure but really wanted one.
Dinner 8:15pm~ 2.5 cups lobster ravioli (no cheese) (approx 480 cal.) & veggie pasta with red mushroom sauce & a few black olives, small side salad with a Tbs. of bleu cheese (90 cal) & 2 green bleu cheese stuffed olives (100 cal). (I know, i'm bad) wanted a little splurge. 1/2 cup scoop brownie ice cream (180) cal.   Nah... see this is why i'm doing it... 1/2 cup fresh blueberries... perhaps that's why i'm not losing more didn't realize there's that many calories in ice cream even if you only have that small of an amount. :(
That sucks.
I did instruct a 30 min. of Zumba in the Circuit at Onalaska Curves. Got my daily time in today.

1 comment:

  1. I have to comment on this ~ I agree with eating healthy, working out, drinking your water and writing everything down. However, I don't agree with taking supplements to jump start your weight loss.. NOW "I mean that in a nice positive way!" Great job with writing everything down keeping track of what your doing remember no matter what it's calories in and how many calories you burned....
    Smart Training Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete