Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm in the ZONE!

 I'm so close to my fitness goal 127lbs. 20.7% BMI today! Which is on the high end of EXCELLENT condition, almost superior zone!!! I started in VERY POOR in Dec.!!! Check out that 4 pack going on.. ;) Not quite a 6 but shouldn't drop much more weight per MD & get too thin or I'll be possibly asked just to put it back on anyways to get back up to 20% BMI.
PS. Photos were taken on 7/4 even I'll take new ones again this weekend....
  

A little over 7 mo. & I'm DOWN 51lbs. total & 15% BMI! I got measured & weighed at Curves Holmen location. I'm hoping to start food logging again since I need to keep my calories in check to be enough to maintain but yet get enough to be checking that I'm not well into the weight loss zone of less than 1,500 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment