Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wed 7/27

Breakfast~ 1 peach, 1 organic cchip granola bar, (I wanted a meal shake, but really have been enjoying the granola bars this week & too much fresh fruit at home so changing it up a tiny bit) .75 cup of fresh melon too
 .5 scoop grape Spark milked all am.
Mid morning snack~ 1 small banana
Lunch~ side salad with 4 green olives & 1 small tomato & Italian style dressing, Dannon® Greek honey & vanilla yogurt (I won't be buying this brand again, I didn't care for taste or consistency of it) & 1 peach, 1 black velvet nectarine & 2 Reese's dark chocolate cups.
4pm snack~ 1 med. banana ... oh wait... dang it, bananas give me stomach pain issues in the afternoon if eaten alone. Ok, so I guess salt n' vinegar almonds it is.
1 hour~ of Zumba® Toning  Umm guess not. no one showed up. :( I did do 10 min of practice though
Dinner~ 1 serving of a excellent cut of steak (50% off at Woodman's WOOT!) .5 cupzucchini, 2c. dark choc. vanilla almond milk mixed, 2 bites of kohlrabi (epic fail on the way I cooked it, I ruined it!)
A treat of baked breaded clams & a few mini pizza roll bites (smaller than your regular bites you can get). 1 scoop organic PB & cchip icecream & 1TBS caramel sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment