Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday 7/25

Ok awesome at sticking with the food logging here. Not much to report that would help anyone on the weekend not to mention most of it was a blur with too much going on as usual.
Monday breakfast~ 2 black velvet apricots, 1 small banana & mid morning snack of Organic c-chip granola bar.
Lunch~ 1 HB egg & 1/2~ E&G~"Erupter"~ wheat sub & a peach.
afternoon snack- 6 dried apricots
Dinner~ pork center cut with blackberry chipolte sauce, steamed zucchini, baked potato with olive oil spread & low fat sour cream & dark choc/vanilla almond milk. Dessert small scoop of Organic PB ice cream with low fat caramel TBS.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing very well. I think I need a three-day fast because I have been eating too much junk lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't fasted ever, I've done cleansing but I'm eating good healthy food during that time. Much easier now that veggies are in season here in WI to get the best in & then don't have much room for junk food. If you want more information about the AdvoCare 10 day herbal cleanse let me know. It's great & you feel great during & after doing it.

    ReplyDelete