Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 11 Monday 2/13

Breakfast~ Quick oats & strawberry cream oatmeal mixed (water only for all)
Lunch~Hooters, Yeah... a rare occasion of hubby off of work & me NOT. :(
I had asked off but there was too much work that needs to be done to have off.
2 breaded parm. garlic wings (very little meat on them)
1/2 of a blue cheeseburger with cooked onions, tomato & lettuce.
1 serving French fries, yes it wasn't a huge serving.
water (of course) 1 lightly frosted sugar cookie sitting up front.
 I felt ill for 1 hour afterwards. Probably ate too much & of the wrong stuff. (obviously)
Afternoon snack 3pm~ strawberry cheesecake bar

Late afternoon snack~ Chobani Greek cherry yogurt
Workout #1~ Rev Abs. Day 1  60 min. (Did this day before, I know what will hurt tomorrow)
possible Dinner~ Burbon marinated salmon steak, mixed veggies & mashed potatoes (flakes) thinking about this last one... I know that I can find something healthier than this at home to eat for a carb. ~Whole Grain rice. & 2 small 72% dark chocolate squares 1.25"x1.25" so about 130 cal.
nighttime~ .5 cup skim milk & L-Glutamine & nighttime recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment