Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 6 WED 2/8

REALLY wish I wasn't so busy.. no time to food diary & I already forgot if I did eat something extra for lunch. :(
Some green tea was drank thru the day in addition to water too.

Breakfast~ Oatmeal & strawberry cream oatmeal mixed (I know sugar in that)
Lunch~ blackberry sugar-free Spark jello, raspberry Greek Yogurt, I ate something else small but for the life of me can't remember but I know it was healthy.
Mid-afternoon Snack~  1 clementine, 1 banana
Late-afternoon Snack~1 small slice of garlic cheese breadstick. Felt ill afterwards from the grease.
Workout ~ 40 min. boot camp.
8pm Dinner~2 small chicken thighs (most skin removed... assumed for all foods), Sweet potato squash 1 serving low cal. chocolate mousse 100 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment