Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 7 ~Thursday 2/9

Weigh in night tonight. I have a feeling I am down at least 4 lbs. & .5" around the waist already.
Pants are starting to be much looser than before & I feel like I must have lost at least that.

Green tea throughout the day & Stevia/sugar mix .5 packet & drank 2 cups.

Breakfast~ Oatmeal & strawberry cream oatmeal mixed (I know, sugar in that but not a substantial amount)
Lunch~ thin lowfat turkey .75 serving,1 slice munster cheese, spinach wrap, .5 serving low cal. mousse.
Early-afternoon Snack~ 1 banana
Late-afternoon Snack~  all natural fruit strip~Raspberry 45 cal. no sugar

Workout #1 ~ Zumba® ~ 55 min.
8:30pm Dinner~ 1/2 cup Gnocchi 200 cal. , whole wheat pasta 2/3 cup, artichokes, onions, portabella mushrooms, olive oil & pesto seasonings, garlic, 1 serving meatballs 200cal., 100 cal. mousse,

No comments:

Post a Comment