Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fri. 5/6~ "e" is for R"e"ving up for the weekend

  • Breakfast~ Choc. MRS & .25 pink lemonade Spark
OK, I didn't sleep super hot last night. Mostly because I was hot & then I swear I'm the only person who can hear the water softener cycling in the middle of the night which made me have to go. It's ok I still feel GREAT this AM!
  • Lunch~ remainder of small portion of chicken (we're not even talking a 1/2 serving here), 2 servings of corn with "buttery" sauce & 1 serving of golden delicious dehydrated apple chips.
Stupid dress shoes... I hate wearing them sometimes. I bit it on the parking lot steps walking today going out to determine what kind of vinyl is on a glass panel & then fell full out as I wasn't expecting my shoe to just flop off like worse than flip flops.  It's ok as I'm not hurt. My co-worker was pretty concerned but I said I was fine right away. All of those hockey falls teach you something. Got a small scuff on my 1 knee but nothing hurts. Was wearing jeans so very happy for that. FYI my shoe size decreased & most of my size 7's don't fit. Who would have thought that my feet lost weight?

• Snack~ 3:20pm Med. banana
•Dinner~ I actually can't remember. Weekends are going to be super busy this summer it seems between gardening & such. I did eat healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment