Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WED 5/18~"e" is for "e"xtra Zumba

Breakfast~ Choc. MRS & some fruit punch Rehydrate & then switching to water... it was leftover from last night so I wanted to finish it off.
Lunch~ Crudbutt... I forgot my  additional before & with lunch pills of, ThermoPlus, Amplify AT, Omegaplex & Calcium Plus. I'll have to get those with dinner tonight instead. I did have my "e" lunch pills which were with me. Lunch was 5 pieces of philly/salmon roll sushi, 1 salmon/avocado & 6 of tuna/avocado & hot & sour soup. STUFFED... I should have taken at LEAST 3 pieces home... or better yet won't be ordering 2 choices & will just go with 1 next time.
2:45pm~ ate apple in fridge, not because I was hungry but.... Oh crap.... I'm comfort eating... Going to have some more water or something. Stressful day at work just hurry up & waiting I really dislike. At least it rained which is why I'd wanted off in the 1st place to get gardening done.
Zumba in the Circuit 30 min. Zumba Toning 1 hour
Late Snack~ a few chips & olive hummus
Dinner~ will be my "smaller meal" Cheese burger in a wheat thin wrap flatbread & salad with 5 small green olives & 1 cup of dark choc. almond milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment