Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend 4/20 & 5/1 "e" is for new cloth"e"s

Saturday~
Breakfast~small low sugar granola bar & watermelon
Lunch~3 chicken taquitos (not a great choice but could have been much worse)  & salad
1c. dark choc. milk
Dinner ~Sushi (cheat meal) I had a reasonable amount of food & hot & sour soup cup
1.5 hours of Zumba in the Circuit
Sunday~ Breakfast 1/2 (non-sugar) cchip muffin & 1 banana
Lunch~salad with egg, ham, black olives, tomatoes, chives & basalmic dressing 4 Frito's chili cheese chips & fresh fruit with a tiny bit of  cream cheese dip on it.
Is it wrong that I found the perfect fancy dress in a girls size 16 & it fit to wear to my cousin's wedding? I'm going to use the other size 6 dress for the brunch the next day instead... It wasn't quite fancy enough for the wedding setting I think but would work beautifully for brunch. :) all set to go & even if more shrinkage should occur nothing will fall off so I think I'm all set!
Snack~ 6 pretzels
Dinner~ 1 venison steak, .75c. pumpkin, 2c. shredded zucchini,1.5c. of dark choc. almond milk, 2~1" squares of dark chocolate with sea salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment