Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

THU~ "e" is for R"e"v Abs Day 2

Ok so this AM I'm like 30 min of ZIC & I really should do day 2 of Rev Abs (& I'm sure I'll suck it up & do it)... Ok my butt still hurts getting into the car. We're not talking my butt muscles.. Heck no, I've got buns o' steel I'm talking about my tender tail bone. It's like I fell on my butt on ice or something. Apparently, the hinder has gone soft from all of the Zumba & not getting down on a mat & I'm paying for it now. I never thought my pectorals & butt would ache so much doing a "Abs" oriented workouts. My abs... not so much, my lower has a little ache only when moved. Quads & upper abs are like PHFFTT, WHATEVER... I didn't notice anything.... workout what workout?
  • Breakfast~ 9:40am Choc. MRS & .25 pink lemonade spark at 10:45am (finished around 12:30pm) I'd been noticing that I've only been having .25 of a scoop not even .5
  • Lunch~ remainder part of of skin removed chicken, 1 bun with small partial pat of margarine, 2  serving of white/yellow sweet corn with herbs. I got full as I ate the chicken last. Still part remaining & wasn't even a card deck size of meat eaten off of it.
  • 3 Catalyst 15 min prior to 30 min ZIC
  • 1 O2 ~1 hour prior, Mass Impact~ 35 min prior, 45 min Rev Abs day 2, 2 servings of Rehydrate, 1 Tsp. L-Glutamine afterwards mixed into remaining Rehydrate. Walked dogs some in there too.
  • Dinner~1.5 c. of leftover pasta/raviolis & 5 medallion coin sized breaded vegan eggplant Parmesan bites, water &.... I don't know what possessed me but had some of the sugar dried fruit & dehydrated sugar apples. Not to mention 4 small PB choc bunnies... That was 2 bunnies too many. I shrugged it off but hubby was correct. Was a bit of overkill even if I did workout extra.
  • Bedtime~ .75 C. Trop 50 with 2 nighttime recoveries & 1 Tsp. L-Glutamine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment