Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wed 5/4~ "e" is for Tripl"e" Zumba

Morning~ok so after the abnormal workout of pushups, crunches, booty bridges (love that exercise & that's not sarcastic) & more I am surprisingly hardly touched with anything sore at all thanks to nighttime recovery. My tailbone however is a mildly different story. Stupid butt bone from laying on the carpet & padding (even with a yoga mat too is still tender) it's ok though as Day 2 won't happen until at least Thursday. Make way for 30 min of ZIC, 1 hour of ZT & 1 hour of Zumba.... none of which involve getting my booty on the floor.
Breakfast ~ 6oz. Greek Yoplait peach yogurt.
Lunch~ super early as expected Chicken Q. Roasted chicken 1/2! I only ate a thigh & drumstick. Scraped all of the skin off of the rest & had the small amount of baked beans & potato salad for lunch. A small apple later for dessert.
Snack ~ 1 mini choc. chip KT cookie... why 1 because it tasted like not good. I was very disappointed & yet pleased at the same time. I won't be doing it again since it didn't taste good to me anyways.
Late snack at 3pm~ part of a small banana (it had some brown spots I didn't eat on it.)
4:32pm 1 O2® for raising my oxegen levels 1.5 hours of Zumba tonight (no one for my shed Zumba at 7:15pm tonight) :( My late night ladies came at 6:15pm instead, so at least it's not me . Going to try out Mass Impact® (AdvoCare product) too starting at 5pm! Whoo Hoo is that going to be fun. Starting on getting ripped going on tonight! I'm ok with that & the new scale at Curves in Holmen that confirmed I was down to 134.2! Not that it's an official weigh in day or time, but hey I'll take it. I'm sure it will continue to trend towards removing my crease line where handles used to be since I will stay on the trim line products thru beginning of June.
pre dinner snack 8pm~ 5 dried caramel apple dehydrated chips & 1/4 cup of dried mango, pineapple, papaya slices. (all of which were FAR too yummy to have been healthy which is why I just got a partial serving)
Dinner 9:20pm~ 1.5c. wheat pasta & tortellini with smoked cheese in it (not much stuffing but enough to flavor it) pesto & olive oil "sauce" more of a drizzle if you call it that, I can't wait for fresh basil & fresh parsley pesto, 1c. dark choc milk. 2 small. choc pb bunnies. I knew I shouldn't have weighed myself.... Seems I get cocky & then don't lose anything on Thurs. or Fri. when I do that.
I'll have to check my ego at the door & stay on task to make sure I see 133 on Saturday AM.
bedtime~ .5 Trop50 with L-glutamine & 2 nighttime recoveries. Thru the day I was pretty good. Butt is a bit sore tonight & my pecs from all the pushups too but that didn't happen to start aching until I started using them during Zumba. I had a little bit of a lower abs ache when I was working out as well but nothing unmanageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment