Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Friday-Mon. brief overview

Ok, so now that it's summer i'm going to cut back as I'll be out doing gardening on top of my regular Zumba schedule... Looking to possibly do a 3 week session in June but not sure yet of the location. Been eating pretty good & making good decisions most of the time. Not down at all this week on the scale, but that's not as important as I'm within 12 lbs. of goal weight & did have an inches lost instead this week as my "fat pants" were a 7/8 Jr's. Mother nature get meaner too when you get closer to your ideal weight it seems. Solidly into a size 6 so I'm ok with that... or at least for the next 3 days ok with it. Not that I have any choice in the matter.
     I'm fairly certain I have not yet hit a plateau & need to start taking a look again at caloric intake. because it's the only thing left I really can do to continue to reduce my size. What stinks is that I haven't got a whole lot of play there even with my activity level. I mean seriously I can't go under 1,200 calories with my workouts or I'll pass out or something.... or at least feel like it. I can't exercise all that much more either or my body is going to just revolt or something there too. Is a size 2 too much to ask?
       What also stinks is the fact that now I've gotten a taste of being normal sized again, I still want to go back to my HS weight/size. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment