Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday~ "e" is for Tripl"e" workout s"e"ssions & R"e"v Abs

Special tip of the day~ Working out 30 min. 2 times a day is VERY & MORE effective to keep your metabolism up thru the entire day rather than ramping it up only once for an hour during the day.

Breakfast~Vanilla MRS.... feeling kinda screwed outta my Choc. MRS but hey, I can always do that tomorrow & sometimes change is good. .25 scoop pink lemonade Spark.
Teaching Zumba 30 min. at the gym 3 blocks down from work.
Lunch 1:45pm~ veggie burger (southwest style) on small wheat on half of a mini loaf of sub bread...cheese... oh well it made it taste so yummy. 6 oz. Greek honey vanilla yogurt.. full.
Snack~ 3:45pm a small green apple.
ZIC~ 30 min. Curves
Ok, so I got home & still had too much energy. Went for a brisk 15 min. walk with the dogs (it was their 2nd of the day & they weren't thrilled about it) & hubby too & then he was like I'm tired but you seem to still have so much energy. So I popped in the RevAbs Day 1 DVD's & startup DVD. It was pretty cool to see that they had Brazil martial arts incorporated into some of the moves. Some of them looked very similar to Zumba moves too. So I did a little over an hour of strength training focusing on entire body & mostly on abs also. Most I did was full out but I did some of the modifications... I've never been a 3 sets of 16 pushups kind of person or neck cranking for regular situps. It was pretty intense but do-able (especially when some of the modifications were done & I didn't add all of the "spice" in the 3rd set of reps. Not because I was tired but I didn't want to mess up my 2.5lb. Zumba Toning weights. When I do it again I'll get the dumbells from downstairs. Stupid DVD player in the workout room still won't work with the new larger TV correctly. VHS works but not the DVD player visual. :P Being a new set I need the visual for awhile until I just need the verbal.
Dinner~ 1 serving of rare steak, 1.5c. fresh/frozen pumpkin with pie spices on it,  1 serving Trader Joe's grilled marinated eggplant/zucchini. 2~1" dark choc with seasalt squares. (personally I would have eaten the whole bar I swear, but it was already a partial opened bar & shared with hubby to make the excuse to myself that there wasn't any more. No almond milk tonight, lots of water though.
.5c. of Trop. 50 juice (new container) & my 1 Tbs. of L-glutamine & 2 nighttime recovery pills. 

1 comment: