Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday~ "e" is for day off gard"e"ning

Day off: briefly put 9 hours of gardening. LOTS of water all day.
1 choc. MRS & added coconut milk 50/50 with water for breakfast & lunch (same MRS 1 total for both meals I wasn't very hungry for breakfast). If just coconut it thickens too much & forms pudding. :) which is also equally Yummy!
spread thru the day with appropriate timings: 1 serving Rehydrate, 2 Mass Impact, 4 Catalyst, 3 Seasonal Support, my "e" vitamins, 1 calcium, 1 extra fish oil, Amplify AT & .5 scoop of Spark, 3 ThermoPlus (recently read you can have up to 5 a day of these if desired).
Snack~ hummus & a few chips. 1c. orange juice
Dinner~1 chicken breast w/ seasoning & chipotle blackberry marinade, zucchini, a baked potato with sour cream & buttery spread, 1 peppermint generic Oreo cookie & 2 small caramel bunnies. Not to mention 1.5c. dark choc. almond milk. Please remember I did 9 hours of manual labor I think I deserved the cookie & 2 choc. bunnies.
Bedtime~2 nightime recoveries L-glutamine with 1c. Oj (it's going to go bad if I don't which is the only reason why i'm having a lot lately of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment