Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday 5/12 "e" is for Gard"e"ning

Ok so quick recap since blogger was so awesome to not record my Thursday post to even edit it with dinner info on it... I thought I'd saved it somewhere else but I guess not.
  • Breakfast~ Vanilla ~MRS
  • Lunch~ leftover part of French fries & 1/2 prime rib sandwich
  • Snack~ Banana ( I didn't feel all that great after eating it for about 1.5 hours) don't know why  I'm guessing hormonal issues
  • Dinner 1 cheddar turkey dog on small tiny 7 grain wheat bun (dinner roll sized) with some seasoned baked fries, 1 c. almond & 1 c. 3 choc. bunnies (overkill) & some dried fruits.
I also had L-glutamine 2 times (once after exercise & before bed) with 1c. total of Trop50
1 serving of Arginine Extreme performance elite line (pre-workout 30 min before)
It's also on sale thru 6/7 too!
https://www.advocare.com/11019398/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=P2500&id=B

Weather people lied so I didn't attend a Zumba class which I was going to do if it was raining. Instead I planted, dug & did 2 hours of gardening.  Quite the workout. I did run up & down our hill in the yard several times too for water, this, that & to go get a belt as I almost lost my pants several times since my clothes are far too big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment