Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday~ "e" is for "e"verything

Breakfast~ 10am not kidding got busy & kept forgetting to drink my MRS or even mix it until then. .5 pink lemonade Spark. (I didn't have any over the weekend) Didn't have any headaches or caffeine withdrawl or anything. Didn't miss it much being on "e" I have noticed that it practically takes the need for Spark out of my system too.
Lunch 1pm (stomach hit snooze)~ 1 HB egg, I LOVE eggs. Lettuce w/ Italian & BB Greek Yogurt 6oz.
Snack 2:45pm~ 1 med. banana
5:15pm WoW what an insanely busy day. :P Got lots done but used the energy that I needed.
Wrapped it up with a haircut from my friend Georgia. She's so awesome, funny & much more personable & not rushed when cutting my hair. Usually she leaves it too long & then recuts it shorter. She got it on the 1st time tonight! Short & just the way I want to keep it easy for Zumba & showering quickly. Got to get it bleached again but that's a longer night.
Dinner 8:20pm~ Veggie burger with cheese (yes the real stuff tonight) K & M on a wheat bread/sub 1/2 of one (no buns in the house) 1c. choc chai rice milk. 1 serving of frozen/fresh zucchini, 1c. frozen/fresh pumpkin. (very small amount of butter on both) 1 scoop BB/pomagranate frozen yogurt & 1Tbs. hot fudge.... wait I'm not done yet, I think I'm going to activate the food cops tonight. 1~1" square of dark choc. perhaps not. No Zumba tonight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment