Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday~ "e" is for bra & underw"e"ar

Ok.. so apparently I've put it off for long enough. I'm on the tightest hooks of my 36's & have officially lost pretty much the only good thing about having some extra weight on you. So either I need to go buy some tissues or I need to make a stop to VS. hmmm free bag with $75 purchase this weekend. Let me think about that! NOT. That & I need to go to Kmart or someplace to get some non-fancy ones that don't look like I lost my butt & forgot where it possibly could have gone while I'm working out. I also still have to hunt for the elusive swim suit. I'm going to hold off a bit yet, as I'm pretty sure i'm not quite done shrinking. Currently wearing a 9/10 JR pair of jeans & they're needing a belt. :P
Breakfast~Choc. MRS & .5 pink lemonade Spark
Lunch 12:45pm~ .5 of a partial chicken breast, 15 cherry tomatoes & few bites of salad. Really... full already?

3:40pm~ the rest of the 1.5 c. of side salad with 4 small green olives & Italian dressing. Not really that hungry but it will be a later dinner & I'd put dressing on it so we all know what happens when dressing sits on salads too long. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment