Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wanted Wednesday~4/20

WoW feeling way wanted this AM. Have 2 fitness centers contacting me to be a Zumba instructor... I am waiting for determining who wants me when. My poor NZH (Neglected Zumba Husband) will be disappointed I fear with the outcome.... but yet possibly thrilled when he sees the checks from Zumba & Advocare coming in. :)  You can ALWAYS check out my most recent Zumba activities at 101241.zumba.com

Breakfast~ Choc. MRS (for almost an hour) & orange Spark.
Lunch OCB (old country buffet) Yeah... the challenge of challenges! It was so EASY! I seriously had like 1 plate of food (most veggies & a few other items & was FULL!) SOOO happy! I felt a little sneaky pocketing a few CC cookies but PHHHFFTTT whatever! I didn't eat that much to begin with.
 2.5 hours of Zumba activities. I wasn't hungry for dinner (still full from lunch) so I pulled a naughty & skipped dinner.

I took AdvoCare O2 45 min. before working out & I think it worked great & I noticed a difference in being able to breathe & not being out of breath as quickly. It was kinda like making Zumba easy to do that much. I also took Catalyst before working out.
Bedtime was nighttime recovery & my L-glutamine & 1 c. of juice before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment