Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WED 4/6~SNARF IT ALL!

Breakfast 1/2 of a non-Advocare MRS... the rest got pitched... once again if it doesn't taste good I'm not going to bother drinking it. I had some higher hopes as I'd been told that it tasted good.... I was wrong. about 70 cal.
was consumed. I didn't feel very full either afterwards.
Grape Spark.
Thank goodness for MNS "C" as lunch was at 12:20pm Red Lobster~ 1 cheddar biscut, I ordered the crunchy fish sandwich with tomatoes... WAIT.... before you go & say it was fried.... I took 1 of the fish patties w/ cheese off of it (they put 2 huge amounts on it) and top 1/2 of the bun off. I also put the mashed potatoes into the to-go box right away. so it was 1/2 the bun 1 fish patty w/ cheese, tomatoes & lettuce on it. The server was like... you want a box right away? Puzzled look on his face... I'm like when you get a chance. I felt like saying, "dude, I just spent 5 mo. getting fat off my body, I know I can't eat this all in 1 sitting anymore & TOTALLY know I shouldn't!"
Anyways, off to Curves & S N'S for 2.5 hours of Zumba!
5pm~MRS for dinner
Yes, I made it thru 2.5 hours of Zumba... man was I beat.
.5c juice with L-glutamine for bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment