Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wknd 4/9~ 4/10 good news comes in black garbage bags.

Breakfast~MRS
Curves ZIC 2 33~min sessions weigh in 139.2 YES~~ finally now only under 140 but I've now lost 39 lbs.!
Lunch~ Grizzly's various appetizer platter (shared with hubby) way bad food & not even going to go there. I didn't pig out & ate a normal portion amount of food but very little veggies.
felt stuffed stupid. Went out & got my eyes checked & they hardly changed at all my 140 present to myself was to get more contacts (I was almost out) that & I got 2 t-shirts & a NEW rototiller on sale!
Orange Spark~ yeah it was later in the day but at the mixer it was a peer pressure thing. LOL
Dinner~ I kid you not 1 Advocare double choc. snack bar. It was yummy but I'd still have possibly wanted an MRS instead. I also had a giant orange. Wasn't that hungry after the lunch we'd had (it seriously wasn't that much food)
~Nighttime recovery~ I wasn't that sore in the AM but my body was saying that I'd possibly needed it the night before.

Sunday~ Breakfast~ 1.5c. Granola cereal (cherry choc.) & almond milk
2 hours of Zumba & Zumba Toning~ Bowlgame Berry SLAM beforehand. I didn't have time to Spark myself earlier & wanted a boost doing a 2 hour back to back teaching.
lunch 2 pieces of Domino's pizza green olives, mushrooms & beef. Salad with tomato, artichoke & avocado with basalmic dressing & a Domino's choc. lava cake.
No Aqua Zumba~ hubby said weather was too bad with tornado sirens going off & softball sized hail near where I would have been heading. It was too unpredictable so I had to miss. Hopefully the instructor will let me attend 1 more class but not expecting it.
supper~ 1 chick breast, gnocchi & vermacelli with a small amount of pesto & olive oil. Salad with 4 small green olives & small amount of ranch dressing. Berry Zero vitamin water. (sale item) I didn't like it much so glad I only got 1. Full so no dessert & really trying to limit it to just 1 a day or less.

Tried on clothes after supper from a person who wanted to donate clothes to GoodWill but also wanted to pass on some to me, as she knows how hard I've been working at losing weight & how rapidly I've been shrinking out of my work clothes. :) I tried on 6's 8's & 10's (all previously worn) & guess what??? THEY ALL FIT! So now I have clothes galore for fall & don't have to worry about work clothes for awhile. (or at least not as much) I passed on everything that didn't fit (was too big or long) or I didn't like the style of. I kept 3 might fit next week items too at this rate I can't hope not too. I've been getting down past where I'd been in SOOO long I almost don't have any pants in the 6-8 size range anymore. I just need some more workout ones (or do laundry more often)

No comments:

Post a Comment