Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tues 4/5~ what fun a dentist day!

ok so my whole AM was totally out of schedule. My AM dentist appt. ran way late. Good news is that my blood pressure DRAMATICALLY dropped. Amazing what dropping 38lbs. will do for that...
10:45am~ choc. MRS for super late breakfast.
12:50pm~ lunch spinach wrap with 98% fat free turkey, 1 slice colby cheese & guac., 1 ~120 cal. dark choc. mousse cup & 1 clementine (some wasn't sweet & I threw a segment out).
Thinking about a snack 4:30pm might have a few dried raspberries.
Zumba in the circuit 30 min. Curves of Onalaska. (forgot to take my Catalyst) I'm TOTALLY taking it tomorrow!
7:30pm some guac. & guac. organic naturals chips. not many like 1 serving.
8:10pm Dinner 1.5 c. hamburger helper made with almond milk, 1.5c. drk choc. almond milk. peas & green beans & some ice cream therapy. (only 1 serving) I feel horrible afterwards... It tasted really good & luckily my hubby was there to stop me. Emotional eating it I think, not very sure. Still kinda miffed I only lost like 1-1.5 lbs. this week but  I can't trust that dumb scale anyways & it wasn't a gain week & I'd done a TON of Zumba Toning the past week... I dunno perhaps it's time for bed. I don't like people poking at my gums either & the cold did feel good.  Some issues came up today at work that kinda stressed me out, but don't really want to talk much about. (it wasn't about the Advocare job issues or anything).  I ate too much food again... I should have stopped before dessert or something again.
1/2 c. juice & 1tbs. L-glutamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment