Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday 4/22~size 6, 136 in under 6 mo.

Breakfast~ Ok this is getting like just unbelievable... 11:20am just now finished my Choc. MRS. it was yummy & tasted just fine. Savored every last drop as always. Pink lemonade Spark started at about 11am. Pretty soon i'm going to be eating lunch at like 2pm or something as i'm just not hungry or feeling the urge to stuff my pie hole. Wearing comfortably shrunken & not new pair of 7/8 jr's jeans... yeah we're talking size 6 women's baby. Anything in double #'s has been put away as it's now falling off of me. 10's need a belt if I do want to wear them.

My only regret right now is (besides having to keep trying clothes on a day ahead of time that I just wore the previous week) is that I didn't start AdvoCare sooner... darn what if's... I could have not had to have had my friend's wedding dress altered to fit my fat gut 2 weeks before my wedding? I could have done this years ago & never have even had to have bought size 16's. Gaining weight had put undue stress on my body, borderline high blood pressure & more. Don't wait if you've been thinking about it... I wish I would have listened to my friend Amanda sooner. The cost was what kinda turned me off of it, but come to realize financially it's already paying for itself & then some not even 2 mo. after actively sharing my story & products with other people.
     I know there are people out there that the 24 day challenge isn't financially in their budget... I was one of those people...
But starting with a distributorship & getting on some products & sharing with others that you know are interested will work & get you able to try more products too. There are so many ways that a lot of people don't even realize the savings that happens. Our grocery bill got cut practically in half! Not to mention even having the luxury of switching to Organic & other specialty items. Eating out got cut in 1/2 as the same meals out now last like 1-3 MORE for take home dinners. The list just goes on & on. Not buying stuff anymore for breakfasts at KT or forgetting lunch MRS there to save having to go out to get something from work. etc.
1:15pm lunch... stomach never made up it's mind & kept quiet, so I just did for it. 1/2 egg bagel sandwich with low-fat cream cheese & turkey thin slices on it. 1 med. banana... I was so full that I almost forgot I had to take more water to get my with meal vitamins down. I remembered though 2pm finally finished with the food.
3:40pm small apple. It was sitting there so I figured I should eat it. LOL
Dinner was lobster & regular pesto pasta, steamed canned spinach & 2 choc. PB mini bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment