Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday 4/11 spa night & SNAP weigh in.

.5 lost according to the lying SNAP scale. Not to mention abnormal AM weigh in there so  not surprised at all that it wasn't 1.5lbs lost... It would have been had I weighed in at night minimum. However, tonight is spa night which means massage & possibly infared sauna night. Which trumps a weigh in any day. Besides I'll probably get a better loss next week then when I weigh in at night again.

Breakfast 9:30-10:30~MRS & pink lemonade Spark thru mid morning..
Lunch~12:50pm My stomach hit the snooze button & I woke it up at 12:10pm by taking my 30 min prior pills... it then wacked the snooze again...until that time. 1 sl. leftover pizza from yesterday & 1 jumbo orange. full.
8pm dinner~ small NY strip steak, gnocchi & pesto mix from last night & salad with ranch & green olives (minimal as always) 3/4 scoop ice cream with 1 Tbs. fudge. 1.5c. dark choc. almond milk.
1/2 c. juice with 1 Tsp. glutamine

No comments:

Post a Comment