Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

THU 4/7

Since I was running EARLY this AM. (which is getting much easier to do) now that the cold is removing it's unwanted germs from my body. I decided to try on a skirt that has NEVER fit me since I'd bought it about 5 years ago. It's a size.... 6! Yep, buttoned right up. tiny bit snug but not to the point that I can't breath sitting down at my desk.
9-10am Breakfast~Choc. MRS & 1/2 scoop grape Spark
12:30pm ~lunch 1/2 bun with remainder of fish/cheese leftovers from yesterday & mashed potatoes. Carb intake for today has been completed. LOL
2pm~ 120 cal. jello dessert 3pm still picking at same said cup. Apparently, I wasn't that hungry for a snack.
3pm~1/2 scoop Pink Lemonade Spark... We'll know later tonight if I'm going to regret doing it so late in the day. I didn't sleep all that well last night due to being a little achy.
6:15pm~ Worked out at SNAP on some machine that's a cross between a stair & ellipical machine for 15 min. It's NOT a stride machine but is exclusive to SNAP fitness ctrs. It really kicked my butt (but I let it) since I ramped it up & did a pretty good workout. I went & did some walking outside too a little later on didn't want to do too much since it was a relatively resting day for workouts for me.
grape rehydrate. I Sparked someone for tomorrow that I'd met at SNAP she seemed pretty nice I'd like to hang out with her more & got another RSVP to Amanda's mixer from a Zumba client. So it was going well... hopefully there will be enough chairs there for it. It's always nice to meet new people & is a great conversation starter too!
Dinner 8pm~ not really hungry had 1.5c. hamb. helper remix with all the extra veggies we usually add into the "helper".
Was 2 whole days behind on FB so I wasn't happy about that, I got caught up but didn't get to bed as early as I'd wanted too.
.5c. juice & tsp L-glutamine. Basically routine since I workout at least a little almost every day it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment