Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend 4/16~ 4/17

Ok so I had a reasonable amount of food this weekend some cheating. However, I am REALLY busy with  lately with people thru the 24 day challenges they're currently going thru. have a garden that needs to get planted & more. Went to Trader Joe's, shopping for smaller clothes (size small & size 6) & more. I did cheat & split a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream dish & fresh pretzel at the mall with hubby. Sushi for dinner on Saturday, home made burgers for lunch on Saturday & fresh salads galore. Hope that sums it up enough to get an idea. Not that I'd suggest all of my choices but wanted to give an idea that I'm human too & can't be good all of the time. MODERATION is the key! GTG have calls to make, Zumba to do & a garden to plant! Dinner was veggie cheese burgers on wheat buns & salads. Don't forget dark choc. almond milk & some juice both nights with my L-glutamine. Not to mention nighttime recovery on Sunday night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment