Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WED~ 4/13 Wild Zumba daze

I was up BEFORE my alarm went off... yeah... before... seems like this is happening more & more. Not to mention less times up during the night as well.
Breakfast~ Choc. MRS & 1/2 pink lemonade Spark
Late snack ~ 1 clementine
50min~ Zumba session
Lunch 1:30pm~carrots & salmon dip
4pm~afternoon dinner/snack .5 soy protein MRS :P  not yummy...why do I even bother. I wasn't hungry enough for my Berry MRS but yet keep thinking that something else would be ok?
30 min of~ZIC at Curves Holmen (Catalyst 15 min before)
50 min Zumba Toning
1 hour Zumba
Dinner~ Salad with 6 sm. green olives, 5 chick. fingers w/ BBQ & 1/2 scoop Fro Yo & 1 Tbs hot fudge. 1.5 c. drk. choc. almond milk
O 'holy crapper late again & a bit whipped make sure I don't wake up a 90 yr. old lady so~ nighttime recovery... & .5 c. juice & 1tsp L-glutamine

No comments:

Post a Comment