Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

THU 4/14~ my stomach no longer appreciates sodium sticks...

woke up with the alarm. :) I also forgot to post yesterday that I officially have lost 40lbs! yeah, that's right I picked up the 20lb. pair o' dumbells & went WOAH... wow that's like crazy!
Ok so i'm not starting the day off eating right... I don't know what possessed me to go into KT (after filling up & spending WAY too much money on gas) I guess I figured I wanted some bananas & if they possibly had a chicken & bacon roller bite I'd get just 1 (sodium stick) I've seen the cal. count & all for them before not too bad, however like 90% of your daily intake for sodium for the day. :P then I was like pretty hungry when I got to work & tried to have a banana too. 9:45 my stomach has been putting up a fight going WTH did you feed me you crazy chic? I don't want this.... & you'd better hope that I don't have a full out revolt later today on you. The banana isn't going to work for a peace offering either... no way girlfriend! *side note in the past it was nearly a multi-weekly ritual to get about 2. Then it was 1... only 1 maybe 2 times a week in Oct. 2010 then it was only 1 once a month... I haven't had one in maybe over 3 mo. since starting Advocare? I'm pretty sure. I haven't had any of this since I'd started Advocare.
Not even a desire for it... pretty good seeing how i'd tried on my own to kick it numerous times & this is probably one of the longest I've not had it. Don't even want it either... so I'm sure it will continue.
Diet Mountain DON'T! Is total chemical badness to put into your body!


 Well AdvoCare, my wonderful food police you have once again foiled my plot to eating crap I shouldn't be eating. I won't be doing that again... what's even better? It didn't even taste good... or not as good as I'd ever remembered it tasting. Now I'm not saying that it makes everything taste not as good anymore. But if I could at least get some of the bad food to taste like what it is "crappy" it has helped.
Lunch at Erberts & Gerberts~ 1/2 of a whole wheat Girf no mayo, guac instead. Lunch date with Amanda. Was nice to see her. Also, was nice to run in to another past Tribune co-worker briefly too.
Happy B-day to my Mother-in-law! Celebrating with Dinner at Ciatti's.... hubby will hopefully remember to bring some Leptilean® as I need help cutting down from snarfing super yummy gourmet Italian food. It's kinda like the AdvoCare SWAT team of food police. :)

2 comments:

  1. I use avocado instead of mayo too. Taste better, I think. But I don't know what a Girf is. Sounds like your morning was a rebellion on your part and then the advoCare came back and won the battle! YAY, team! 40 lbs! awesome girl! That's 3/4 of what I need to lose! Well actually, if I lost that much, I'd look pretty good. But I want to get down to 115 or even 110, which is 6-11 lbs more than 40 lbs. lost. I'm doing short term goals until I get confident again. Short term goal for me right now is 3 lbs/week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Girf' is a ham/turkey/Provolone/lettuce/tomato sandwich. Pretty much the AdvoCare food police cells stepped in & made a house arrest. LOL Short term goals are very good to have. It keeps them close to achieving. I'm hoping to make 132 by end of April. Once you start getting lower it gets harder to lose as much as the % says high but the actual loss is less 3/week is a bit over realistic for what your weight is but not impossible with effort from more exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete