Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tues 4/19~ guilty loser...

OK so final SNAP fitness weigh in -2.5lbs or about 1.89% of my body weight this week. Ok so I'm happy that the trend has amplified itself. I do happen to feel kinda guilty though. Nothing like having part of a mall pretzel & ColdStone Creamery (split) & Ciatti's (several nights split up) & oh yeah I'm sure a few other fast food places in there too.... AMAZED that I had a super good loss week even with all that packed in to the later part of my week. I feel kinda guilty actually. I won't go into details which would make not only me, but you drool.

Anyways~ Breakfast~ Choc MRS & 1/2 scoop mandarin orange Spark
Lunch... way delayed took pills at 11:40am long story short ate lunch at Hooters at 1pm. 8 boneless breaded spicy garlic chicken wings some bleu cheese dressing (positive not low cal or anything) & a pickle spear. The wings weren't that large so it's not like I overate or anything really.
3pm~ feeling still stuffed stupid...at least not feeling the greasy badness from the food police (usually its during cleanse that most people feel bad). I hope I'll be able to move more for my 30 min ZIC at Curves at 5:30pm tonight. They're still saying 6-8" of snow so hopefully it won't be cancelled.
It was cancelled due to the weather. :( It's ok a day of rest is good. 2.5 hours of Zumba tomorrow. I'll be trying a new AdvoCare product O2 from the performance elite line.  So we'll have to see how that goes. Will for SURE be using Nighttime recovery as well. just 18lbs. to go to be at my goal weight! I'll be switching over to the performance elite line then & energy lines that Advocare offers. :) I can't wait! I've been so impressed with everything that I've tried so far. With the seasonal support pills I've noticed a difference since it's my "off" week for not taking that. On the bottle it says for max effectiveness to be on 7-10 days & off 7-10 days & to cycle.
Dinner 8pm ~ 1.5 servings of mushroom risotto, 1 of stewed tomatoes, 1 of chicken , 1.5c. dark choc. almond milk 2 double stuft Oreos. .5c. juice & l glutamine.
Bedtime a little early tonight, but I've got some laundry to put away... amazing how that stuff never puts itself away on it's own. At least it's clean laundry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment