Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday 4/4~ Weigh in day did I make it?

9:45am breakfast~Choc. MRS & grape Spark
Stomach apparently hit the snooze button & didn't inform me it was even time to eat until I noticed the clock & went... well it's 12:15 I should probably take my pre-lunch vitamins as I might be hungry soon... I had gotten out more food to eat but it went back into the fridge as I'm full. Which means stop picking & put it away for possibly a snack later if I need it.
12:45pm lunch~ 1.5c. lettuce (carrot, cabbage mix) & 1 T. Ceasar dressing (NOTHING ELSE ON IT!) & 6 oz. Yoplait Greek yogurt, honey vanilla flavor.
2pm snack 1 gummy worm... seriously... I don't know what possessed me to do it, but it tasted like yucky who knows what.... worms I guess...
1 hour of Zumba with Jonathan. I talked Amanda into going with me. What a trooper doing 2 workouts in a day! We both made it thru class even with a cramp in my side too, which is unusual. I'd gotten one during class too but not sure why either.
FYI~ no afternoon snack other than that yucky 1 worm I tried.
weighed in on the lying scale from SNAP... subtracting it's usual overage I made it to 140! I hope that when I possivly do have a kid, my girls will get larger again. I almost lost my sports bra during Zumba today... nothing to hold it down anymore. :( Lost 2" off my chest measurement in the past 2 mo. I only lost (according to the evil SNAP scale I don't trust) about 1.5lbs. this week. HOWEVER... I did like 5 hrs. of Zumba Toning this week which means pants on the ground (or apparently bras & girls in the air) muscle/fat trimming week & not a big lbs. loss wk. for me. Seems to be par for when I do more than normal amounts of ZT for me in the past few months. So not sweating it too much.
 8:40pm... starting to think about dinner. Yeah... this is me typing that i'm STARTING to think about having dinner. 1 portion of Mahi-Mahi. last scoop of the rice & tomatoes, peas & green beans, & a scoop of ice cream & hot fudge... yeah well I needed the comfort food just tonight after that scale betrayed me somewhat. I'm cracking down on me & am not going to have a high cal. dessert for dinner again until Friday (at the earliest).
1/2 cup juice with 1tsp of L-glutamine. Really going to have to try the nighttime recovery... I heard Amanda's been not sore the next day at all after taking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment