Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday~ April 28th "e "is for Curv"e"s

Stupid rain go away I wan tto take the dogs for a walk early some morning. I'm hoping to do something different every morning on "e" & see if it turns me into even more of a morning person from a "well ok I'm ready to go, I'll get up the alarms about to go off" & improve that to "WhooHoo what a great morning!" I took a shower (I usually don't shower in the AM) so that was an additional add on to the morning.
Breakfast~ Choc. MRS, .5 scoop pink lemonade Spark
Lunch~ side salad of lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, basalmic dressing & 1 HB egg
3pm snack~ 6oz Greek peach yo-plait yogurt. (higher in cal. but much more protein & better for you)
30 min. of Curves in La Crescent tonight! (a new class for May)
1 person showed up, it was kinda last minute but I'm sure there will be more on Saturday am.
Dinner~ 1 pork cutlet, some baked yams & zucchini, .5 serving of corn stuffing & small side salad with some olives, cherry tomatoes & Italian dressing. 3 small PB choc. bunnies & 1c. of dark choc. milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment