Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fri 4/15~ up before the alarm

ok... so apparently sleeping in is no longer a possibility. Even getting to bed a little late. I feel GREAT when I wake up. I have the mental stigmata still going on saying... I can but my body says get your keister outta bed.
Breakfast Choc. MRS~ Grape Spark both were milked 'til I kid you not 11:30am. Not hungry.
Lunch 1pm~ 1/2 wheat Girf remaining from yesterday's lunch & avocado. Full. WoW that was like stupid easy. Water as always.
4:22pm 1 banana.
Dinner~ whole wheat bun, cheeseburger & salad 2 c. dark Choc. Almond milk.
.5c. juice & 1tsp L-glutamine

2 comments:

  1. I had that issue this morning, up before I needed to be! CRAZY!

    How in the world did you milk that till 11:30?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been hungry in the AM lately. I think it's the Thermoplus. I've heard that some people get extra energy from it. I just get the "not hungries" from it & possibly the extra burned calories (explaining how I've been cheating & still losing that much weight) somethings working OT that I've been taking. ;)

    ReplyDelete