Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WED~ "e" is in V"e"t

So took our foster pug Gina to the vet to get her shot boosters. I had to get up EARLY... or well early for me... which means I'm glad I did switch to MNS "e" as mornings have been getting much easier having been on the vitamins & not as tired lately but was REALLY easy getting up being on "e" I've also dropped the Amplify AT & no Spark due to just starting the new set & wanting to know how it worked before amplifying or Sparking it up. Gina went outside... I'd assumed it was safe... NOPE we had Poo in the kennel too. Awesome to stop by the side of the road & have to hurry before she turned the back into a poo fest.

breakfast~ granola bar 80 cal. Why? because Lunch is going to be my "bigger meal" of the day at River Jack's soup & salad bar. So I had some of the chicken & rice soup (not even the cup full) it was too creamy. Raspberry chicken breast half, some of the mango porkroast (tiny bit less than a serving). 1 serving of steamed veggies, 4 small chunks of browned potato (baked?) it wasn't deep fried or anything like that & 1/2 of a small slice of cheese cake & strawberries & some choc. drizzled on top. So full.... uggghhh I didn't eat that much but I have a feeling the food police might be in shortly.
So I was let of just with the overfullness warning. I'm feeling a bit better now & still full at 5pm.
Dinner is at 9pmish tonight & might possibly be a MRS... Ok perhaps I'd misjudged my timing.
OH I'd forgotten to type in that I did 2.5 hours of Zumba type activities.
After grocery power-sale shopping & finding the best kind of "buttery spread" with Melissa (she loved it) I made it home & after getting settled... went WHAT? 10pm already. I'm not even hungry. I did have 1 HB egg (a few tiny sprinkles of chicken pleasoning & .75 c. of juice with my L-glutamine (Catalyst) & 2 nighttime recovery pills. WoW will 2.5 hours of Zumba kick your butt after almost 1 WHOLE week off! Luckily 30 min of Zumba in the Circuit was a nice way to break back into getting back in yesterday before my 2.5'er today.

No comments:

Post a Comment