Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taking it over Thursday~4/21

Just updated my new Zumba schedule for May & Summer. Played some do-si-do with a few locations trying to find times that would work out good for them. I hope I've left myself enough travel time.... on Saturday in particular.
101241.zumba.com

Breakfast! Berry MRS & grape Spark, milked until sometime around 10:50am. Just not in a hurry or all that hungry. WoW, what a difference. Had I been doing this 3.5 mo. ago it would have been SNARFED breakfast & can't wait until noon when I've TOTALLY got to eat since my stomach would be griping, growling & throwing a fit.
Lunch was a spinach wrap from Lindy's with roast beef, turkey, Provolone, sprouts & guac on it.
Dinner~ chicken breast, stewed tomatoes, 1 serving canned spinach, buttery spread & 1 can of potatoes... yeah, a whole can.. totally had a craving for canned potatoes with butter spread & pleasoning, 1c. chic choc rice milk & 3 squares (1 serving) 72% dark choc.
No juice or L-glutamine as I didn't work out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment