Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1 of 14 Tue 2/8

Thanks for the comments Pam. :) Yesterday & Sunday was unusual circumstances. Typically, I do 30 min-1.5 hours of exercise a day I no longer have a YMCA membership as my 3 mo. pass ended but still have SNAP & S N' S that I can attend at. if I'm not already teaching there. 
8am~ So I took my morning prepacket (30 min before breakfast) the dog almost ate my probiatic pill which rolled off the counter. Thank goodness she knows drop pretty well & spit it out mostly in one piece. I really hope she's ok. I'm fairly certain she will be, but still concerned none the less. I mean if I was going to eat it, I assume that she would be. I know Omega 3's are actually fed to dogs for softer fur. Other than that little worry I feel good. Wearing my 10P skirt & it fits looser than when I wore it last week. :) & even put on a 36B today & it fit which that hasn't happened in 4 years either.
9:30am~ Advocare Choc. protein shake (220 cal) meal replacement  BTW (yummy) I had heard it was good, but still had bad memories of slimfast shakes from the past. I was SHOCKED that it tasted good REALLY good just like chocolate milk & 2 packets of pills with either breakfast or lunch (I took them all now so I don't have to remember later.) water. Might have a Spark but not feeling a lack of energy or anything. Woke up before the alarm, not quite used to feeling like getting out of bed w/o hitting snooze but didn't make it thru the 10 min. & felt it was time to get up.
11am not hungry at all, no snack needed.
11:50~ pills 30 min pre-lunch
Noon~ hungry.... exhaust fan is broken in the building next to/part of our office. Which is Hooters... thus we have all the fried food smells coming into our office. Oh the humanity.... I smell cheese curds!!
 12:30~ lunch remaining veggie patty w/ marinara & lettuce w/ rasp/cran & I'm not sure I can even finish that. 1/2 packet of Spark as I know it's going to still be a long day. Don't feel like I need it though....
2:15pm still no Spark.. will skip today as if it gets too late i'll be up far too late. Will mix it with my vanilla flavor shake tomorrow & make it a tropical fruit smoothie (after I taste the vanilla plain 1st)
2:30pm~ snack~ banana
30 min Zumba & 1 hour Belly dancing (not cardio, muscle isolation)
Advocare mtg. which was informative & helpful & gave me some ideas as well.
9:10pm Supper once again much later than I'd like to be eating. I was hungry at this point but didn't get the stomach grumbles like I would have expected from this long between food.
Had another 1 Veggie marinara patty, 1.5 servings peas & carrots mix & a dallop of buttery spread. Also, a banana for supper, water. I feel really really good & full still but now tired 10:50pm. So off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment