Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 4... not really... of 15 FRI 2/11

Was 1/2 way to dropping the dog off at daycare when I realized I didn't have my vitamins with me.. I'm going to have to take a day off & extend. I had my choc protein shake this morning 9:30am. No snack felt full.
 Lunch was eaten out: Fire chicken wrap~ pulled chicken, BBQ, hotsauce, baked beans, a little bit of cheese & sweet potato casserole with a few marshmallows on top. The wrap was too much food. Once again the stupid stomach didn't tell my brain soon enough to stop eating ( I didn't eat it all even) & my stomach hurts. :( 5pm
still stuffed. thinking about a banana but don't know why as still full.
No banana... 6:30pm dinner still not very hungry ate too much again. 6 bites of the wrap left over. 2 cups of baked veggies & some sweet & baked potato which was cooked with some olive oil & herbs & acorn squash too. I'm hoping that there wasn't any margarine in it as I wasn't the one who cooked dinner.
2 small pieces of homemade fudge (.75x.75.x.75 cubes)
Feel stupid full again 8:15pm. Water & to bed tonight nothing more.
Early day tomorrow.... Zumba in Circuit at Curves Onalaska at 8:30am, Zumba in Circuit at Curves Holmen at 9:30am & Zumba Fitness in BRF at River Country Fitness from 11-noon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky! I haven't posted in a week, but I'm back now. Sounds like your plan is going good still. Just a couple of more weeks and I'll be buying the 24 day plan! I'm still losing weight, but not as fast as you or as fast as I would like. Keeping myself busy, but not getting the exercise I need. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I missed seeing you online this week. I did have a weigh in today I gained 1.5 lbs. putting me back a little. However, I think i'm still losing inches instead as stuff still keeps fitting better.

    ReplyDelete