Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 7~ Friday 2/4

I forgot to mention I did weigh myself on a different scale yesterday & it said 153.6 which wasn't surprising at all with how pathetic I ate yesterday and don't see it as a very big victory as that's NOT the way to do it. Wearing size 10 pants today pulled out of the "too fat to wear drawer". Very comfortably & even a bit loose fitting so that's a very pleasant boost today. Packing away my fat pants next weekend as even with a belt there's too much fabric there now. :)
2 probiatics this morning 8:30am
9:48am Breakfast~ 1/2 packet of Spark, 1 banana & 1 clementine.
12:15pm Lunch~ Tomato lettuce, peas, carrots & red cabbage salad. Cranberries & cran-rasp organic dressing.
 Oh great... food up front... yummy cheese & processed meat tray... so not going to do it. Had only they done that like Tuesday next week I would have taken a piece or 2... :(  Oh well salad tastes almost as good as 153.6 feels! Best I've weighed in over 4 years now... if I hit 117 (barely) I haven't weighed that since spring of 2004.
3:40pm~Snack 2 HB eggs, a little salt & a clementine
5:45pm Dinner~ BWW 6 wings with the vinegar & salt dry seasonings.. 2 honey BBW boneless wings & 5 pieces of  celery (only a few got lightly dipped into Ranch) & 4 small French fries these aren't no McD's huge honkers we're talking about.  I know, not exactly on the list of ideal foods but hubby won't eat wings that have bones in them I haven't cheated too much & will pick some of the skin off so i'm not eating it all. Will see what they also have that I should eat... Don't think there will be much at all. :( Most is deep fried & very bad for you. Didn't get anything else.. nothing was on the menu without modifications I could eat during the cleanse.  So yeah I guess I was bad. My tummy hurts a tiny bit. Not sure if it's guilt or the food I ate (greasy). Broke everything by eating Breaded chicken (the boneless 2 pieces), fried foods & even a little bit of dairy in there. (I really didn't  have that much Ranch). I might have a few grapes but feeling pretty full right now at 8:45pm. Jamie got me an early Vday present as I took my wedding set in to be resized down an ENTIRE size. It was starting to twist around when I was typing, more than a major annoyance when you have over 2 carots on  your rings. I really feel naked without my ring. Obviously, with not weighing this in 4 years I wouldn't have been this weight to know that it would have gotten this loose. Not to mention we can't afford me to lose it or have it fly off & hit someone during Zumba either. They had some Vday sales going on & I got a man made ruby heart  & SS ring early so I can wear that while my ring is being resized until 2/19. :)
 Totally forgot that I will be taking my 3 cleansing pills before bed with appropriate water.

1 comment:

  1. lol... you just let that "food up front" stay up front!!! Otherwise, it'll end up "behind" ... On YOUR behind!! Can't stress enough how proud I am of you on your weight-loss journey! You are both an inspiration and a motivator for me... Also, don't forget that all the experts tell you to weigh yourself on the same scale and at the same time of day to get an accurate reading. Kudos for being able to put the "fat clothes" away next weekend. My size (very snug) 12 body is envious of your size 8-10, but also that keeps me striving to do better!

    ReplyDelete