Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 9 FRI- 2/18

Pre breakfast pills 8:25am
9:10am Advocare Choc. protein shake.. MMMM good thing I only brought 1 as I might have tried to drink 2... Spark drank after until about 11:45am
Prepills lunch 11:45am
Lunch 12:45pm smart ones dragon frozen shrimp & noodles meal. I added 3/4 cup extra green beans. Felt the veggies amount was pathetic but their was more than enough sauce to cover everything. Rasp-goji sugar free jello.
2:25pm~ hungry bit my lip at lunch eating lunch too fast... going to go get a clementine & banana.
Emergency Zumba session called at 1:40pm to fill in at Shake N' Shed from 5:45- 6:15 & 6:25-7pm tonight (if anyone shows for the 35 min class) Which no one did. So just 35 min of Zumba then for me. Supper was more of the pasta leftovers from last night. Off to bed early as insane weekend to follow.. I'll hopefully get caught up with it by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment