Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 2 of 14 Wed. 2/9

felt great this morning work up before alarm but continued to try to sleep... not sure why as I failed to listen to myself that I was done sleeping but knew today is going to be a longer day again possibly.  I've never had this problem before feeling energized & ready to go in the AM... 8:14am morning packet of pills with water (pre-breakfast) these all stay the same & are clearly written out on the packaging so I'm going to stop writing in when I take the pills from here on out.
9:35am hungry & trying the Advocare vanilla meal replacement... I think I'm going to have to use will power to NOT drink these things several times a day... weird as all protein shakes I've had before have been gross or chokeable at best. I've tried Shaklee shakes :P yuck, slim fast SUPER yuck & I'll even throw a 1/2 Curves one in here possibly tomorrow to try & have possibly another brand I'm going to sample as well just for good measure to give my opinion on something.
11:30~ surprise 45 min. Zumba session
1:30pm~ lunch milked thru the afternoon... salad just lettuce & spray Italian, veggie marinara patty & 2 HB eggs, Spark too.
3pm snack~ a small amount of cashews literally like 3
4:30pm banana
Tonight is my 2 ~30 min. Holmen Curves Zumba sessions ( I took the Catalyst again 10 min before) & then 1 hour possibly at Shake N' Shed (sometimes no one shows up for this session time but not lately) I had 5 people a new record of people on Monday! Found out today my 4 week session for Saturdays in BRF are back on as people have apparently signed up for it... WoW I'm not sure I can really physically handle any more classes than this right now & have been approached with the possibility of another 2.5 hours adding next month per week. I thought the saturation of instructors in the area 50 instructors in 50 miles was insane & I'd never get a job in this economy still with that much competition, boy was I wrong. Good news is I'll be able to pay for the Zumba vacation & certs. with Zumba money & possibly even pay for a new jumbo rototiller for the garden. :) I've never felt better. Even when running a ton in HS I ran to get that "runners high" as it made me feel so good. I've been feeling that even without the running & getting there with Zumba recently. I feel like I've lost not only a bunch of weight but also years back on my life with the energy I've gotten back. Started the Catalyst vitamins right before working out last night & going to do it again tonight. It's supposed to target the fat while your working out & assist with muscle building & metabolism jump-starting while you exercise.
 My Zumba at Shake N' Shed had no one show up... probably for the best but is always a disappointment. I don't like to see businesses not have any clients it's not a good thing. I try to not think it's my fault or failing on my part that no one comes & am fairly confident it's not.
Dinner at 8:40pm~ 2 cup pasta & Gnocci with marinara, 1 veggie patty, sauteed in a little olive oil portabella mushrooms & garlic,  2 cup salad with a few green olives on it 1/2 tomato & organic spinach & garlic dressing. 1/2 pt. fresh raspberries for dessert. 10:20 bedtime... groan ate too much food for dinner. :( I feel overly full & bloated. My weigh in didn't show any progress since Saturday either... not that it's not to be expected but really I thought at least 1lb. would have come off as you can see I haven't been eating that much & my exercise was more intense than usual which is odd. Muscle does weigh more than fat, so perhaps it's trimming but not dropping the weight right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment