Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 10 (final cleanse day) Mon-2/8

7:50am I took my pills & then fiber drink 30 min later 10am~ breakfast (wasn't hungry) 1.5 cup of grapes
11:20am snack ~1 apple
12:30pm Lunch~  2 cups lettuce salad with cran/rasp dressing & 1.5 servings steamed mixed veggies (no corn) it was green beans, zucchini & carrots in a light rosemary butter sauce... very minimal sauce & most stayed at the bottom of the bowl so it's not like it had that much on it at all & 1 clementine. Have tuna but not hungry to eat that just yet now 3pm...
 No rest for the wicked tonight... my private Zumba session canceled out.. however am filling in from 5:20-6:20 @ S N' S & 6:35-7 @snap & my regular class of 7:15-8:15pm for Zumba @ S N' S. 2.5 hours of Back 2 Back Zumba.. I must be nuts. :P
 Anyways, upon looking at my suggested eating sheet for the next 14 days I noticed I had failed to be taking 4-6 Omega-plex vitamins with dinner each night... *rolling eyes* I did take them today. I personally had been taking Omega-3 vitamins (usually this or that brand) & hadn't ever noticed a difference. If your taking the 24 day challenge however it probably would have been a good idea to take them as the sheet said in small bold print  on the suggested foods sheet. It was NOT in the text or packet that was in the 10 day cleanse mentioning anything about it. Obviously, it might have helped. I'm not sure as it's not my weigh in day but I'm fairly confident I dropped 10 lbs. in 10 days.  I didn't go hungry either. I actually could have eaten more from the suggested food list but didn't feel like I needed it or felt full.
9:30pm dinner (amazingly i'd been not famished at this point) which is shocking after all that exercise.
1 protein patty called "smart cutlets" (aka. veggie patty) in marinara sauce a .99 special for 2 patties so that's lunch tomorrow! NO HFCS or anything that I shouldn't be eating in it so super healthy. I'm glad I picked up all of them as they are dated for later this week. They were good & very tasteful. 1 larger sized baked potato with some of the "buttery spread" on them non-dairy non hydronaged oils (or however you spell that) Too late to go look it up & green beans & a tiny bit of bacon mixed in (from the restaurant saturday night) bacon's not on the list so it was my little treat & of course as always lots of water. Feel stuffed. 11pm bedtime. Tomorrow day 1 of the 14 day metabolic & energy restore.

1 comment:

  1. So this is the end of the cleanse, huh? It sounds like you feel great. I did already tell you that I've decided to do the 24-day advocare right? You have convinced me, with all the weight that you are losing and how good you are feeling during it. Wow, so if I am reading right, you get about 2.5-3 hrs. exercise daily. Am I reading that right? You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete