Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day X Tues~ 2/15

Well I thought I would be ok but to spare you the nasty details lets just say I had a total body evacuation of whatever caused a really bad reaction.. I'm still not convinced it was a bug, but rather something I ate. I'm guessing the slightly outdated veggie chicken patty. morning prepacket went in since I thought I might have been finished but it came out... banana went in still convinced it would be ok & came out. Then gatorade & water but that didn't stay in either. Went home from work sick & pretty much laid in bed all day. Finally, I had enough & took some anti-poo meds. That stopped it after 1.5 doses. I took some Advocare rehydrate glass as that was nicely brought to me by the hubby when he got home. Had 1 cup white rice with a tiny bit of bullion cooked into it. & a few bites of applesauce. Yeah, that's it. I shouldn't have even had that.

No comments:

Post a Comment