Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

FRI 2/25

8:30am Advocare Probiotic max pill. 30+ min prior to Advocare Choc. protein shake. Every time I drink this stuff it keeps tasting even better I swear! So very very glad I only had 1 easily accessible to me!
I've put together a collective package of varied brands both Advocare & some other lines of vitamins/herbs etc. to take throughout the day careful to ensure pretty much everything was there but not double coverage. 1 biospec energy vitamin (I'll get the scoop on what it's called when i'm at home), 2 multi-vitamins, 2 calcium/D vitamins, Advocare 2 Omegaplex (during lunch as fish oil should be taken with food)
9:45am 1/2 packet of Spark Pink Lemonade flavor (very tasty but doesn't beat the grape flavor)
1 cranberry & 1 chickweed herbal supplement 30 min. prior to lunch (I've done a lot of research on the filling characters of chickweed) but it's harder than heck to find sometimes...
Lunch~12:30pm 1.5 cup of creamy chicken & wild rice soup... hee hee... ok so a naughty item isn't all that horrible is it every once in awhile? & a reasonable amount too & a small banana.
5pm~ 1 medium Banana &
 Choc. Shakeology shake... going to try a new brand~ ok tasting.. different than Advocare but I still think seeing how Shakeology is more expensive that the Advocare does taste better both in price & in taste.

3 Catalyst once I'm sure there is going to be a 1 hr. toning class at Shake N' Shed (nope no one showed). If not.. the 2 hour Zumba Fitness party will suffice... I won't be dancing the whole time so don't think I'm like crazy workout chick or something... usually the instructors sit part of the time during that 2 hours & cluck in the back waiting their turns on stage networking & such.
Dinner at 10pm.. yeah, hubby waited for me to come home to eat. fake ground veggie "meat" in a different hamburger helper dish. Extra pasta was added to it & onions & made with almond "milk". Just had a tiny bit. Also, frozen fresh tomatoes from the garden mixed with some frozen summer squash & onions from a bagged frozen veggies. 1 choc. yogurt granola sandwich dessert. Really really need to stop myself from even having just 1 a day. I know they are much healthier than other desserts but still 180 cal. each still doesn't verify for the fiber & probiotics in them.

1 comment:

  1. So, the 24 day challenge is over. How do you feel and how much weight did you lose DURING the challenge? Not how much weight so far, but actually during the challenge? I know you felt great and energized. I'm just wondering how well it works for actual weight loss. I'm getting it next week, by the way. Very excited about that. What are you going to do now that you don't have a specific diet plan to follow? (Hopefully not more of yesterday's diet plan... lol)

    ReplyDelete