Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 9 Sun~ 2/6

Ok I skipped a day of info. Basically I took my pills & then fiber drink 30 min later with breakfast of 1/2 orange 1/2 cup BB, 3/4 cup of grapes.
took a Slam (pretty much same thing as Spark but different vitamins & amino acids in it) didn't personally notice much of a diff. between the 2 really.. however worked my butt off all day with Zumba Basic 2 cert. doing a master class & mini classes & technique sessions most of the day.
 Lunch can of tuna, 1 serving cashews, HB egg. Yeah, didn't have much time to eat... :( too much talking not enough eating.
Snack~ HB egg & some grapes (1 serving) cashews
Dinner was salad & the cran/rasp dressing, apple, banana, 1 serving cashews.
Wasn't hungry when I got home went to bed late soo busy after getting home at 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment