Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3 of 14 THU 2/10

felt great this morning work up before alarm 7:35am
8:14am morning packet of pills with water (pre-breakfast)
9:35am hungry & trying the Advocare choc. meal replacement & 2 packets of pills
10am-thru 1pm Spark
12:30pm~salad 2 cups lettuce, 1 HB egg & 2.5 servings of fish protein chunks (aka. imitation crab) & spray Italian.
2pm snack~ 20 grapes
3:30pm snack~ a serving of cashews & banana.
4:30 1 stick of smotherella sticks... dang food sitting up front... the 2 things I'm not supposed to have & what is it? Dairy~butter sauce, cheese & Bread~ aka. pizza crust... I only had 1 as I fear my gut will grumble about during Zumba if I had anything more than that....
 Forgot Catalyst 15 min before.. which stinks as I should have taken it. 55 min Zumba at SNAP fitness Bluffside, tan & shower. Stepped on my non-usual scale & it said 153. Not bummed as perhaps it's some muscle & things are still fitting better. Wore a size small top today at work & it fit fine.
Dinner 8:30pm  Salmon steak with a bit of dill/lemon marinade, peas & carrots, whole grain white rice & 1/2 pt raspberries for dessert.
10:20pm bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment